Super Mario bros Z ep 6 Super Mario bros Z ep 6

HELL YEAH!

Just what i wanted! Guess you read my last review from episode 5!

Halo vs CounterStrike Halo vs CounterStrike

This movie is great mkay!

LoL, solid snake was just waiting for master Chief and the noob to get down to their last life and snipe them. Great movie!

i hate yuo myg0t i hate yuo myg0t

Myg0t?

I've never heard about them, but even if i keep getting killed, i don't go crazy and kill everyone at school, even if i was a loser. But those days are over for me, i'm cool, i even have a nick-name at school {Dbear}. Anyways, this was a all-right flash.

son bitch counter strike son bitch counter strike

Yeah....

See this is why i don't play counter-strike, hacking noobs everywhere. Why does there have to be cheats anyway? To be a pro gamer, such as myself, you have to be good at the game you play, and sure, if it gets hard you might start using cheats, but i don't. Good movie and good idea.

DE_aztec DE_aztec

LoL.

Dumb-ass was once again being a dumb-ass. Good job! And there was a noobie this time!

DE_dust DE_dust

Hmm, Hmm.

A great movie, lol, dumbass, Where do you come up with funny names like that? Anyways, i like this movie alot.

Beat up Sandbag Beat up Sandbag

Cool...

This is one of my favorite collabs on newgrounds. I liked the ending with wario saying have a rotten day and a big ol fart to finish off sandbag. Then shao kahn randomly comes from nowhere, lol. Alvin earthworms scenes were the best!

Super Mario bros Z ep 5 Super Mario bros Z ep 5

Can't wait for ep 6!

The mario bros z series is great! The next ep is going to be the most hardcore! Mario bros/sonic and shadow/yoshi vs. koopa bros vs. those dudes who look sort-of from mega-man and maybe vs. mecha sonic. Theres going to be lots of fighting for sure!

Rockman Neo Rockman Neo

Sweet!

This is kick-ass work! Very good!

Monarch Monarch

Creepy..

I don't hate fast food, but this is something that may happen to someone who gets food poisoning from Mc. donalds or burger king, you never know. The silent hill team would be proud of this flash {maybe, but you never know}.